JPR Group, was created by Managing Director Paul Rose, specifically for the motorsport enthusiast and competitor, looking for real value for money out of motorsport. He is also the Championship Director for Fun Cup UK and Series Director for Saker Sportscars UK (visit www.sakercars.co.uk). JPR is the distributor for all Fun Cup cars, as well as being the largest and most successful provider of Fun Cup rental packages in the UK. JPR Group is also the only non-Belgian team to win the longest race in the world, the Fun Cup 25 hours of Spa.
The Rose family has been involved in motorsport for many years, beginning with Paul's father, who built his own race cars and worked for a Grand Prix race team. Paul began Kart racing at the age of 12. He then progressed, extremely successfully, to Saloon Car Racing, winning many championships between 1993 and 1998. In 1999, he moved on to compete in the Radical, one-make series, winning the championship in its first full year.
In 2000, Paul entered the Radical Pro-sport Endurance Championship, where the race duration was usually 2 hours. The 2 hour endurance races were great fun, but proved to be costly to say the least, so Paul was delighted to be approached by the Fun Cup and their Belgian associates, with their idea of introducing full blown endurance racing to the UK.
"What's so great about Fun Cup, is that all the cars have identical specifications and the engines and gearboxes are sealed, which means that it's not the team with the fattest wallet that wins! The car has been specifically designed for this type of racing, yet keeps running costs down to a realistic level and there are no expensive performance upgrades, unlike most other championships. The Fun Cup is massive and has spread from Belgium to France, Italy, Germany, Spain and of course the UK". Paul Rose.
JPR Group is extremely proud to be a part of such a fantastic, cost effective and successful championship.
JPR Group Offers:
- New Fun Cup cars.
- Second Hand Fun Cup cars (All second hand cars are resold with a warranty).
- Refurbished Fun Cup cars.
- The hire of a Fun Cup car(s) for a season.
- The hire of a Fun Cup car(s) for a single race.
- The hire of a seat in a Fun Cup car for a season.
- The hire of a seat in a Fun Cup car for a single race.
- Preparation and maintenance including suspension and rolling road setup.
- The transportation of your Fun Cup hire car to and from each circuit.
- The supply of all parts.
- The supply of tyres.
- Technical support and back-up.
- Mechanics provided at each race.
- Hospitality at each race, including lunch on exclusive test and race days. Plus, unlimited drinks for the entire event.
- Friendly advice at all times.